Thursday, March 30, 2017

Hippity Hoppity


     Yes, that is the name of the challenge # 387 at Little Red Wagon.  With all the Easter prep and creating, it was not hard to come up with something with a bunny.  Yes you are allowed to use other things, also!  I was just so in love with this card, that I had to use it for a special challenge.  Call me crazy!

     I started with a base of Ocean Mist from Gina K. Designs, topped with a layer of Doodlebug Designs designer paper from the Easter Express collection.  it is double sided, so I used the reverse with bunnies as a contrast strip.  My sentiment, and circle behind the flower center are a scrap of card with glitter accents.The large flower was created by die cutting multiple blooms from the SU! Thinlets set called Sunshine Wishes.  Easter was double cut and offset for a shadow.  That die is Anna Griffin.  My bunny is from Impression Obsession.  There are aqua pearls as embellishments.

     I would also like to take this over to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is Anything Goes, this week!

We are just back from hubby having some medical procedures, so now for a nice lunch, a little cleaning, and a whole lot of crafting..... Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

First of all, hope all is ok with your husband!
CUTE and pretty card Mary Anne. Love that die the bunny is sitting on and the precious papers. Great way to off-set the sentiment to really make it stand out.
Lynn

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I hope he is feeling better. This card is so stinking cute it just screams spring for Easter and I sure do hope that come through.

Carol L said...

that giant flower die perfectly shows off this smaller bunny and I love the coordinating/matching papers! Love that EASTER die too - very pretty card! Hope Jim is resting comfortably :)

Janice M said...

Very nice!! Love all the pretty papers and the way you added the pearls. Hope Jim is doing well an you got s lots of crafty time. Stay dry!!

Wendy said...

This card I just adore, Mary Anne! Love those Doodlebug papers and your cute Easter bunny! Such a great card design....I completely love this! Hope Jim is doing well and resting. Today would be a great day to stay under the covers! They say we need the rain! Take care and stay dry, my friend! Hugs~

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, love how you used the die to pop the bunny! Thank you for joining us this week at LRW.

Jo Nevill said...

So pretty, love the papers you have used
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x