Thursday, March 23, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge


     I have been reorganizing my dies and stamps, the last few weeks.  I have been placing multiple orders for storage envelopes.  Every time I place one I seem to slip in a few extra goodies, that I have had my eye on.  This last time I ordered a couple of new stamp sets.  I seem to grab everything I can find with a Dachshund in it.  I decided to create something for the most recent challenge at MFT.

      I used the Top Dog stamps set, MFT Cut Grass die, and three of my new MFT paper pads, to make my card following their sketch.  The paper pads are Homespun Gingham,Tiny Check, and Graphic Grid.  The sun is Lil Inkers.  I watercolored my dog and sentiment with ZIG Clean Color markers and a water brush.

     The challenge is MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #325,and I used their products.


     This will also be added to the Color Throwdown #435, to use rust blue and yellow.

     Thanks for stopping by today, and have yourself a good one!

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love the gingham and such a cute sentiment.

jimlynn said...

As cute as only a doxie can be! Precious plus! Love the gingham paper and that sun is sensational in the patterned paper.
Lynn

Wendy said...

How flippin adorable! Girl, I love seeing all these cute doggy cards your making as of late! This one is perfect with the gingham paper, grass and a great color combo! Love, love, love! I may have to follow in your footsteps and make something with a dog on....they just make me smile! TFS and hope your having a great day!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so adorable! Great take on the sketch. I like the little doggy and the sentiment added to the banner.

I know what you mean about adding on to an order. Might as well 'get er done'! lol

Thanks for sharing your lovely work! :)

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! That gingham is delightful too!

Carol L said...

Oh my goodness, that is one cute doxie image! Great take on the sketch and color challenge too!

Janice M said...

Too cute! I LOVE gingham paper and haven't been by MFT in ages and didn't know they had DP?! Guess i'll have swing by there an check it out!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card...gingham wins my heart every time! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Vickie Z said...

Fun use of the sketch and colors!, love that wiener dog! So glad you joined us at CTD!