Saturday, March 25, 2017

WARNING! Adult Content


     Okay this is not my norm.  I really do not think this is super nasty, but I just wanted to give a heads up.  My friend, Colleen stamped me a bunch of these, and they seem to be very fitting for most days, around here.  The stamp and sentiment are from Seaside Stampin Ink.  I masked off the image and hit it in places with Distress inks.  The masking formed a nice white edge.  I found a scrap of charcoal designer paper for my background, and thought it needed something so I ran some Washi on the diagonal.  Oh yeah, the image was cut out with a stitched rectangle die from Lil Inker.

     Here is the sentiment for the inside....LOL.  Yep,  that about sums things up!  Hope you are giggling.

   
     Apparently, this is a real place and the stamp is an exact copy of the store.  Just Google it!

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOL!!! Yep, I can relate to that very, very well! LOVE IT! That's just about the sum of my life on most days around here. Love the background you created for this fabulous image!
Lynn

CG said...

Such a handsome joke! Love it! May you laugh more than sigh, CG

Carol L said...

OMG, this is HILARIOUS!! I think I live close to/or right on top of this creek, and I may need a paddle every hour or so! LOL Great card M.A. - I can think of a number of folks who would find this funny :) L.O.V.E.

JD/ Jill said...

I think you image and sentiment is really cute...

PS. You did have me worried...I thought..."Do I really want to click on this?" LOL

Wendy said...

LOL Well now, isn't this a bucket full of laughs! So love this and love how you added color to the image and the washi tape on the dsp! Around here, we are always up s__t creek, too! Hahaha!

Donna Hanley said...

Sorry I've been MIA with visiting but this card as well as the past couple you posted are all great cards. I hope you are having a good weekend.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Your post is too funny, the card came out perfect. I still have to look for the shop

Janice M said...

LOL your too funny Mary Anne!! Love this card and I don't think there is anything wrong about it. I been there before metaphorically speaking and have been known to say that phrase often myself!