Thursday, March 16, 2017

Numbers!


     Here is a second post for this morning.  I am trying to play catch up for challenges I love to enter. Today I have a card for the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge, which is Numbers.


     I started with 2 layers of Bazzill card stock, added a scrap of pretty harlequin paper, and this awesome pup image.  He has no writing but looks very much like a Tatty Teddy with that blue nose. The numbers were cut from MFT dies and I added a few sequins for sparkle. I stamped on the designer paper with my little swirk stubby from Stamps by Judith. The inside sentiment was borrowed from my friend Carol, and is a Darcie's stamp set.

     If you would like to see my first post of the day, please click here.  Thanks for looking!

     I am proud to say this made the top 3.  Thanks!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is quite adorable, Mary Anne! That teddy bear is so sweet and love that paper! The inside sentiment is perfect, too! TFS and have a wonderful day! :)

Carol L said...

Whoa, what a cute card, and at 65 you definitely want to live like they left the gate open! LOL Loving that cool blended background too! Fun card :)

Donna Hanley said...

This little guy is adorable and I love the colors and the papers. I also thing your blog header is simply gorgeous. Have a nice day.

jimlynn said...

Ah.....SOOOO SWEET AND PRETTY! This is a precious card and so pretty too. Love the way he looks like he's in a spotlight! The inside sentiment is FUN! Love it
Lynn

Vicki Dutcher said...

Akk! Adorable dog!

Janice M said...

What a cute puppy! Love the inside sentiment too!!

Esther Asbury said...

Cute puppy and card!

JD/ Jill said...

This is really cute!

Jane Willis said...

A very sweet card and fantastic sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Oh my that doggy is so cute, I know he has his head down but that is cute. Reminds me of when I scold mine for something you just can't help but laugh. Great card

Cazro said...

Oh! How wonderfully sweet this card is for the elderly recipient. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We do hope to see you again. Caz DT

Helen said...

That is so cute - love it!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x