Monday, March 6, 2017

Pastel Bunnies

   

     Here is a card I made for last Easter, that never got posted.  I created this using the negative space from Lil Inker bunny die cuts.  It made a great stencil!  I sponged on some soft colored inks and then ran the panel through the Cuttlebug in a Dotted Swiss embossing folder.  Pearls were added for eyes. The rest of the card includes a white base and random scraps from my paper bin.

     Just a quick post this morning.  Time to get ready for a fun Monday at work!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

It's darling! Love those soft colors and the way they're all lined up. I never can remember to use the negative part of a die cut like that.
Have a good day.
Lynn

Esther Asbury said...

What a great idea - to use the negative space of a die cut as a stencil! Love your little pastel bunnies!

Wendy said...

Very cute card, Mary Anne! Great idea to sponge the negative part of the die! Love the bunnies in these pastel colors! What a sweet Easter card!! TFS and have yourself a wonderful day, too! :)

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
how cute, love that you used pearls for the eyes.

Carol L said...

I love me a line of pastel Easter bunnies and this is just super cute and SO clever how you created it! I hope your workday went well ..........then again, it IS Monday :)

Janice M said...

Oh this is adorable! Love the row of pastel bunnies. Great way to repurpose the negative of the die cut.