Sunday, March 19, 2017

For The Dogs!


     Today I have a card for a challenge that is new to me.  It is at Creative Corner Challenges, and it is called "For the Dogs".

     My card starts out with a base of dark green Bazzill textured card stock.  The stamps are from a set by Darcie's Heart and Home.  It does not have a name but a #  JCS231.  I borrowed this from a friend and stamped plenty. The squares are from Gina Marie, while the clouds and sun are from Lil Inkers. The grass and pebbles are stamps from Art Impressions, with my designer paper being an unknown.

     I hope you enjoy what I have made.  It is a quit Sunday around here, so I may be able to get a bit more crafting done.  Have a great day!

10 comments:

Carol L said...

You did a great job with this stamp set, and it's adorable! I love that cute little doggie making a run for it while the gate was left open! LOL

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card love the dog

Colleen said...

Marry Anne,
You really got busy there while I was too busy to check LOL. This card is adorable and I love love that saying it could apply to horses also. Now I'm going back to catch up so shut the gate for a minute ok.

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! Like that sentiment on the card. In our case...It would have to read...Live like they forgot to close the door. Our Snoopy would take off then...(we didn't have a fenced in yard)

Janice M said...

This is adorable!! Love the little scene you created with the added stamps and dies.

jimlynn said...

Oh, I LOVE this! The background paper is just perfect, as is the cloud and little pup. The sentiment is awesome! FUN and cute, cute card.
Lynn

Dora said...

Beautiful card with the dog

Darnell said...

I adore your fun frolicking card, Mary Anne! I saw that set on Carol's blog and bought it, but haven't used it yet. I love the sweet sun you made, too!! Hugs, Darnell

Wendy said...

What a fun card, Mary Anne! Yes, my Gigi would have ran off if the gate was left open! Bailee, not so much....she knows who takes care of her, she's a momma's girl! This card is so adorable and I love the cute colored doggy and that sentiment just makes me giggle! Love that patterned paper too! TFS and hope you had fun crafting yesterday! :)

crafty said...

Super card. Love that lively dog.Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner.
Mary