Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Witch in Flight


I have been trying to complete some Halloween cards while I await an idea for a birthday card I have to make this week. I guess I think a vision is going to appear to me! Lol! Anyway, this was a fun card to put together. My background dp is from Creative Imaginations. The image of the moon and trees is a digi image I have had for ages. I wish I knew who created it so I could give credit. It very much reminds me of the moon in ET. I printed the image in duplicate and stamped this swirly witch from Inkadinkado on each. I added a tiny bit of diamond Stickles to her trailing stars. They were then each mounted on a layer of Pumpkin Spice Pure Luxury card stock from Gina K Designs. I used black organza ribbon across the bottom of each and sparkling orange brads in the top corners. I had sticky paper ribbon from K& Co in the shape of bats and added that below. A simple Trick or Treat is stamped on the inside. It really feels good to be ahead on something! Hope you are having a productive day also!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary Anne!! :) I thank you so much for the link to the fun giveaway for the upcoming Saturday Spotlight challenge blog!! I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around to play in the challenges with us!! Thanks for all of your support!!HUGS

Vicki
Spotlight owner

Payne Holler Cards said...

Oh my goodness...an elegant Halloween card! never thought of Halloween as being elegant..but you did it here! I really love this card...it does remind me of ET. LOL
Linda

Cathryn said...

Hi Mary Ann,
I finally figured out who Lakeside stamping was that visits my blog frequently. Your blog is wonderful and I loved your card with the vintage buttons. I have my grandfather's vintage buttons but they were all just cast offs, but I love using them. He would love that I used them too.
You do beautiful work and I will be back often!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love your Halloween cards! To cute!

redwasher1 said...

Fantastic!!!! I love it. I have this stamp set and I'm going have to dig it out.

Sharri said...

Mary Anne, I love these Halloween card! That dp is fabulous and it also reminds me of the moon in ET!

Jennie said...

WOW, I love these cards MAry Anne! Nice design :o) You are rockin' on Halloween cards!

craftieodmae said...

This is fantastic! Love it!