Friday, September 4, 2009

Hoot Hoot!

Morning everyone! This is another post using my Limitless Limbs set from Pink Cat Studios. The set includes 2 different trees, which I think is so awesome. This time I used a fall theme and added apples and leaves. I just had to put Mr. Hooty McBoo in the top of the tree. Everything is colored in OMS and pencils and my apples are coated in Crystal Effects. Instead of bulky ribbon, I used a piece of chenille fiber as a bow. My sentiment is an unknown. The DP is from K&Co's Wild Saffron. The image is mounted on an amber card stock panel that has been punched with my new Martha Stewart Lattice punch. I have wanted that punch for months and finally, the big M had a coupon for 25% off Martha products. I balanced the top with a couple of amber crystals. Oh, and I hand drew my horizon lines so the tree was not dangling in space! The sky is sponged in blue and sunlit yellow.

What ever you do today, do it with a smile! See ya next time!

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

I love your card, especially the owl!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh! This is so cute!So much detail! It must have taken a while to create this one!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so adorable! I have that set on my wish list now because of the cards you've done with it! all those little details really bring it to life...I love that MS punch...another item on the good ole wish list. Have a great holiday!
Linda

Carolyn King said...

very cute! love the yarn tie too!!!!