Saturday, September 26, 2009

Girly Girl Card!

Happy Saturday! Okay, so over at Stamp TV this week, Lynn has made a girly request for the potluck challenge. What do you wear that you can't get enough of? Is it shoes? Is it purses? Maybe it is jewelry. You are to take that item and show it on your card. Could be you just like clothes! Well, I am not a great clothing shopper but I am known to like a nice purse. I also like jewelry (esp. antique) and if I decide to do a second entry, it will be that.
The purse stamps I used are from Denami Design. The sentiment stamps are from 2 of my magnetic sets from Making Memories. I am pretty sure that the dp's are from K&Co. Paper piecing was a must to pretty up these purses. I also used a cute, cute girly stamp to do my inside. It is made by Uptown Rubber Stamps. I used a Fiskars border punch to add a bit of interest to the front. I really don't think that anything girly would be complete without some pearls and gems to bling it up! I think I was pleased with the results.
Hope you are doing something exciting today! Perhaps you took a few deep breaths are doing something you have put off for a really long time (wink, wink, Colleen). DH promised we would go out and do something fun this evening so I can't wait to see where we end up! See you soon!

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Oh Mary Anne.... this is the cutest! Love the images and the colors you chose!

Kerrie said...

Very cute, love the bags...

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous card!!!

Selma said...

Very cute card. Love those purses. Have fun tonight.

Sharri said...

Mary Anne, Such a cute card! I love the colors and the details you added. I am with you...I love a good purse!
I hope you have a great time tonight!

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome card Mary Anne! LOVE the colors and Im the same too, purses are my thang!

Linda said...

Mary Anne, I came over from Stamp TV. This card is so cute. I love the inside. It is a she thing for sure. I am a purse lover also but I don't have a purse stamp. I also like antique jewlery. No stamp for that either.

Payne Holler Cards said...

just adorable! girl can never have too many purses, bags, or totes!!!!

Donna Baker said...

yes! all of the above!! I love your sparkly card - cas and oh so fun!

Carolyn King said...

I am a purse lover too!!! Great job on this challenge!