Thursday, April 4, 2019

New Baby Coming Soon!

   
      Nope, not my kids, but my sweet niece!  She just announced she is due in October.  How happy for them!
     Now as I have not found my stamp room, yet, making a card was quite a chore.  Here is what I used:

     Paper:  Ivory base with Graphic 45 double sided designer from their Precious Memories
                 Collection.  It has great cut aparts on one side and the fun plaid on the other.
     Stamps:  Unity, Prego/ Good Luck and and the little lamb from Meow. Purr. Baa.
     Inks:  Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick and Salty Ocean.
     Embellishments:  SU organza ribbon, and Nuvo Drops in Bubblegum Blush, Caribbean Ocean,
                                  and White Blizzard.  There is scotch foam tape to pop everything up.
     There is a bit of sponging and I also used the water brush with my inks.

     It sure felt good to create something, and I sure hope I get things in place soon!  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet card to celebrate a new baby announcement!

Wendy said...

How adorable and how exciting to hear the news from your niece! Congrats to them! This card is every bit of adorable and obviously you haven't lost your mojo! Great card, Mary Anne! :)

Carol L said...

Congrats on the new baby coming into your life! I love this soft plaid paper, what a beautiful baby card your niece is going to be surprised with ;) Nice to see a post from you again, good luck getting the craft room back in operating order:)

jimlynn said...

I know exactly what you're talking about when you say you can't find anything yet in the stamp room. I'm just now remembering where a few things are - but not everything.
BIG congrats to your niece on the new baby that will be here soon. Love your card and I know she will too. Lynn

JD/ Jill said...

Congrats to your niece with the new baby coming. Cute card.
Hope you get your stamp room back up and running again...
Even though, I haven't managed to make to many cards lately...
I would still really miss my craft room.