Thursday, April 18, 2019

Peeps!


     Had a fun time creating this card today, using some of my older stuff that is now within reach!  4 different punches, and a stamp set that I was gifted make this card super cute!  Pulled out my scalloped circle and 1 3/8 circle from SU!  Also used my Martha branch punch and a one that has no name, but looks like rose leaves.  The stamp set is from Technique Tuesday, I was told.  I added some Got Flowers from Prima, some gems, and a satin bow.  Sponging is done with Melon Mambo ink, also SU.  My card base is sweet corn card from Gina K. , with a layer of white and topped with a scrap of designer from who knows... LOL!  Yes, my name is Mary Anne, and I am a paper hoarder.

     Hope everyone is having a good week.  Hubby actually had to leave the house for work today, and it is amazing all I have gotten done! 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

From one paper hoarder to another......I love your card!!! So cute and pretty at the same time. Isn't it amazing all the things you can find when you move - and forget you ever had. It's like opening a brand new store of goodies!
Lynn

Carol L said...

This is super cute and fun, and I really like the 3 circles of images and cute sentiment! Great use of those golden oldies - I love pulling them out to find they're all new again! Fun card for your peeps :)

Wendy said...

SO cute, Mary Anne! This is such a fun and cool card with the 3 windows and your springtime images! I love using the old stamps, too! Always fun to breath new life into them! Keep'em coming, girl! Hugs~