Thursday, April 25, 2019

Riding by.....


     I created this yesterday, with a stamped image I found in my stash.  I must have stamped it a bit ago when I had the stamp set out, and I forgot to use it.  This adorable set is from Darcie's, and is called Lookie Here!  I just love this little duck.  I remember I got this at a show, and it also has tin faces you can mount over to make it 3D. 

     Anyway, I am glad I got to use it up.  Another thing I found while unpacking are my big bag of doilies.  They always add so much texture.  Coloring was done with Copics, and I fussy cut and popped things up.  The card base is from a tablet of scored bases by Pebbles.  For embellishments I used sequins, gems for my flower centers, a stardust pen for a bit more sparkle, and my pink twine bow.

     I plan on personalizing this when I figure who will receive it, as a Mother's Day card.

     Since I used so many bits, I would like to enter this at Pixie's Snippets Playground #350.  Another great challenge I have not played in a long time.

     Well, it is almost the weekend, again.  It just keeps zooming by.  Have a great day and remember to look for the bright spots!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is the bright spot of my morning! So stinkin cute, Mary Anne! Love the pink polka dots on the card base and the doilies just add so much texture! I always forget to use them! Your image is perfect for this time of year and colored so nicely! I believe your move is suiting you very well! Love everything you've been cranking out! TFS and have a great day! :)

jimlynn said...

Love the doily of course and that image is to die for. TOOOO cute!!! Once again you have a pretty card - yet cute too.
Lynn

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card...You're making me want to go look to see if I can find a doily in my craft room (I'm pretty sure I do...Just have to find it...smile)

Carol L said...

I love those cute little images and I still have some of those tin faces too, but they don't go through the mail very well, so they continue to gather dust in my stash! LOL Love the doilies, great look!

Di said...

We missed you Mary Anne! Wonderful car - am loving those doilies. They really work so well.

Hugs

Di xx