Tuesday, April 9, 2019

By The Sea


     Today was the first day that I got to ink and color for no reason.  Well that is not true, actually I made some Father's Day cards, to try and get a jump on things. 


     I pulled out an older set from Gina K. that was illustrated by Theresa Momber, called By The Sea.  I made white bases with Smokey Slate panels and designer print backgrounds from Pinterest.  All the paper I own and nothing suited... go figure.  Images and sentiment were stamped in Hero Arts Intense Black ink, and colored with Copic markers.  The sky was sponged with Baja Breeze ink from SU, and some matching Dewdrops were added as embellishments.

     That is more then I thought I would be doing today, so I consider it a bonus!  Thanks for the visit and if you are in the path of this upcoming crazy weather, be safe!

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Congrats on your first 2 cards from your brand new craft room! Great design and colors and I just love the sponged skies with flying birds! Great pair of father's day cards!

jimlynn said...

They're both fantastic and doesn't it feel good to get ahead like that. The "dads" are going to love these too.
Lynn

Wendy said...

Both cards are absolutely amazing, Mary Anne! Love the design and the beachy feel to these! Love, love, love! I bet it felt great to finally get inky after such a long break! Enjoy that new crafting space! Hugs~

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful!