Friday, April 26, 2019

Finally Used One!


      The other day, I created a card in the morning, but felt like continuing to craft.  I pulled out a Paper Pumpkin kit from SU, which Was gifted to me a couple years ago.   This is July of 2017.   You see, my DD went to one of those raffle nights and she won a 3 month subscription.  She has not been crafting, so she had them sent to me.  This was my first time using one and was very surprised that it made 2 of each card!  I have 2 more to try, so I do not want to pass judgement until I have made the others.  I actually found this a wee bit stressful to do!  LOL!  They do give you plenty of supplies and now you have extra adhesive and ink cubes to use elsewhere.  I saved them for retirement (as I have all of my hoarded supplies) so it is time to use them!  Sorry for the shadow in my photo.  I have yet to find a space for my photo booth!

     Today we are expecting another round of heavy storms with the chances of a tornado.  Very glad that hubby is working from home, today!  I never mind being on my own, except during bad weather.  So, if you are on the east coast, be safe, and batten down the hatches!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

These are all so pretty and nicely done, Mary Anne! I find that the Paper Pumpkin Kits are a bit frustrating too and decided to cancel my subscription. I do love everything that comes in the kits especially the ink spots! WTG on getting these done! I have 3 kits that need my attention but i'll save them for a rainy day! TFS and have a happy day! Be safe too!

craftieodmae said...

your cards are gorgeous!!! Stay safe....

Carol L said...

They all turned out to be nice cards. Congrats on using the kits - I've never bought any, so I have no idea what's even in them :) Hope you fared well in the storms, they're about to strike here at any moment and it's very dark all of a sudden :)

jimlynn said...

No problem with the shadows at all. I'm having the same problem getting pictures of my cards and finding a place for the photo box. Frustrating for sure.
I love all your cards! I've never paid any attention to those kits but they did make some pretty cards of you. Aren't you just loving retirement!!!!
Stay safe in that bad weather.
Lynn