Wednesday, April 17, 2019

A Little Easter Wish!


     Today I have a card that I made this week to replenish my Easter stash.  I bought this SU, Ears To You stamp a few years back and I always love the cards that it makes.  Whether you do the bunnies all one color or do each of them different, they always come out nice and crisp. They were cut out with a Gina Marie stitched Square die.   I added some ribbon from the latest Sale-A-Bration catty along with matching sequins.  The back ground paper was pulled from my scrap bin and the embossed piece I believe is Anna Griffin, from a friend.  I am thinking my ink used is Lemon Lime Twist.

     Anyway, I figured I should sneak in a couple of Easter cards, before the holiday zooms by and goes poof.  Thanks for taking a look!  Enjoy the upcoming weekend.  Hope your Easter week is progressing nicely!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the softness of your pretty Easter card. Those bunnies are adorable and I love the papers you paired them with. Sweet little embossed border as well!

Carol L said...

You chose some awesome colors and papers to go along with those fun bunnies! I've always been so fond of this set and wish I'd bought it when it was available! Cute Easter card!

jimlynn said...

So pretty and I love the different pieces of patterned paper for the bunnies. Fabulous card!
Oh and as far as the Pearl Alcohol inks you asked about - they do make it shine and are pretty. I only got a couple of the three packs but I like them. As far as getting more.........maybe at some point.
Lynn

Wendy said...

So cute, Mary Anne! Love those bunnies and it's funny you should use this set! When I was making my Easter cards I had this stamp in my hand and put it back in the bin and used Chocolate Bunny instead. Love the old stamps and I love that some people still breathe life into them! Great card and love, love, love the color! Lemon Lime Twist has become a favorite!
Happy Easter to you & your family and thank you for the adorable card!!! Hugs~