Monday, April 22, 2019

A Spring Day!


     It is a lovely spring day, and so I thought I would get out one of my House Mouse stamps called Tin Can Shower.  I thought it would work great for the the Spring option at the House Mouse and Friends Challenge #289, hosted by Sue Kment.  I have not played here and ages, and have really missed doing challenges.  I found some great stamps after the move and unpacking in my new craft room!

     I made the card mostly monochromatic using some designer papers and inks that are in the Bermuda Bay color range.  I used a scalloped die to cut out my image and sponged the edges.  There are also die cuts used that were gifts and they include my vines, fence, and oval for sentiment.  The sentiment is from a Spring Sentiment set by Stampendous.  I added tiny Prima flowers and pearls from Eyelet Outlet.

     Hope everyone is starting their week off on the right foot!  Anymore, any day with sunshine is a good day!

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

It really is amazing what we can find when we move! LOL! I love this cute image - and the die cuts you used on the side, and the flowers, the colors, ....... everything! Fantastic card!
Lynn

Esther Asbury said...

Such a pretty card! I love the cute little House Mouse image, the colors you used, and that sweet sentiment!

Carol L said...

Super cute design, and those vines are looking fun in those pretty colors! Bring on spring and some more sunshine, I'm ready!

Wendy said...

This has got to be the cutest House Mouse card ever, Mary Anne! Love the image and all the extra embellishments you've added.....especially the vines! Great choice of color, too! That designer paper is really pretty and the sentiment just makes me smile! All around wonderful card and i'm happy to see you back at creating again! Here's to a sunny day for us all! Hugs~

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary Anne :-) I need to ink up this stamp!! I bought this stamp especially to make a card for a keen gardening friend and it is still one of my faves, the whole design of this is stunning!! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

I'm so glad you stopped by to play again. Your card is so cute. I love the friendship here. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

Good to see you playing along with us again, Mary Anne! This color has become one of my favs and I use it often too. Wonderful image, beautifully colored. Love the pretty dies too. Awesome card, thanks for shring it with u at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! This is one fabulous card! Like everything about it. The colors the design. I have this stamp...I should go get it out and use it again. It's been a while. It's been a while since I entered the House Mouse challenge too. If Only I could get inspired to make cards again. I think the lovely cards you have posted is helping. smile.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh MaryAnn...you definitely one of my longest House Mouse stamping buddies! Thanks for coloring this sweet image and sharing it with is at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. I swear I have seen all the HM stamps, but I am always surprised at the ones 'new to me"!