Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy 4TH!


     Okay, so I am a day early.  I am sure you are all doing some sort of celebrating, by now!  I went searching through my file of cards to post later and I found this appropriate creation.  Can't even tell you when I created it.

     I know that it uses Clear Dollar stamps, a Memory Box die, some patriotic designer paper, from my stash, and a bit of Stickles and stars!

Going to try a new to me challenge  over at Dragonfly Journeys  #95, which is red, white and blue-tiful!

     Please have a very safe celebration, and remember to keep those pets safe and secure.  They do not understand fireworks!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a perfect card for Independence day with that wagon filled with fireworks! Love the colors and good luck with the new challenge too! Happy 4th!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely! And Happy 4th to you too!

Wendy said...

How adorable, Mary Anne! That sweet little wagon is the perfect image for the July 4th holiday! It goes so nicely with your patriotic paper! Totally love it! TFS and thanks for the tip on the pets! My Gigi is terribly afraid of the booms from the fireworks. We crank the AC, fans & tv up as loud as we can stand it to help wash them out. Red Lions fireworks are tonight. Happy July 4th, my friend!! Hugs~

Darnell said...

This is a darling 4th of July card, Mary Anne! So fun! Thanks for the reminder about the pets ... I don't mind the huge in-the-sky official fireworks, but I hate the street ones that scare the bejiggers out of pets and wildlife and ME!! But Happy 4th!! Hugs, Darnell

Jeannie said...

Hi Mary Ann! Very, very cute card and I love the star die cut too. Have a very Happy 4th of July and thanks so much for joining my Red, White, and Blue-tiful blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Janice M said...

Oh now I LOVE this one! I have that pad of paper and love it. Love the row of stars you added.