Thursday, July 6, 2017

Pastel Party

   
     I decided to join in on the Pastel Party over at Double D Challenges.  I have had this card made since I found out I need a 30's celebration card, for this year.  I ended up making 2 and was waiting for the perfect challenge.

     My background paper is from Bo Bunny's Butterfly Kisses collection.  I then water colored a stitched rectangle panel from Lil Inkers.  Added a few watercolor die cuts and numbers, and pastel ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is a pre-printed one from a paper collection. The final embellishment are the enamel dots from SU!

   
     I want to thank my friend for the airplane and clouds she sent me. They were such fun to water color.  Thanks for the visit.  I hope that everyone that celebrated, had a fantastic 4th of July!


6 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Mary Anne ... this is SO pretty! What a great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pastels’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the pastel colors!!!!

Wendy said...

Such pretty colors! I love the summertime feel of this, Mary Anne! Those diecuts look amazing on your card along with that pretty ribbon! TFS and have yourself a wonderful day! Hugs~

Carol L said...

I wish I could go back to celebrate my 30th once again! LOL This is so pretty in pastel colors and I love the theme of soaring to find new things in the world. Great card!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
You did more than I did today. LOL I love the water colors perfect for pastels.

Janice M said...

Fun card! You rocked the pastels for sure.