Monday, July 17, 2017

Thanks!


     Today I have a card created for the Little Red Wagon Challenge #402 , called Thanks Bunches.  I needed a thanks for for a kindness bestowed on our household this weekend, so this was perfect!

     This card was made using Brusho powders to color all of my die cuts.  My sentiment is from Hot Off the Press.  The designer paper is from a holiday pad, but I thought it made the images pop, so I went with it.  As for the dies, the sun and clouds are Lil Inkers, the trees are Lawn Fawn, my bunny is IO, and as for the swallow, he came from Ebay.  Dimensionals were used to create depth.

     That is it for me today.  Happy Monday!  I need to head back to work, although I am not feeling it.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fun little card with all those colorful dies! I love the bird flying among the clouds and I agree that the dsp is perfect for this cute little scene!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

Janice M said...

What a cute scene you have created! I'd have never guessed that was holiday paper in the background.

Wendy said...

Mary Anne, you always seem to make the happiest and most cutest cards! Love this peaceful scene you created with all those different diecuts. Reminds me of a ride on the Rail Trail in the evenings....so many things to see just like your card! Love it! TFS and hope you made it thru your Monday ok. Hugs~

Heather said...

Very pretty and a great use of die cuts. Glad you could join us at Little Red Wagon this week.