Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Another Tuesday is here!


      Today it is time for a new Tuesday Morning Sketch #413!  I had a mess of wintery type stamps out on my desk, and decided to work with them, and figure them into my sketch for this week.  The twist of this week is to add stamping.  I did flip my oval for a horizontal card.


     I used a white base, a layer of Bazzill card in a turquoise blue, and a half sheet of designer paper from American Crafts NOEL pad..My stamps have been in my collection for a long time.  I purchased an entire collection on Ebay, many years ago, and they were all unmounted and I have no clue who the makes is.  They are the fishing penguin, and the igloo.  The oval and stitched vally dies which  used, afre from MFT.  My sentiment is from SU!.  I did some sponging and most coloring was done with colored pencils and mineral spirits.  Metallic silver was added to the front doorway, and I scattered a few spare snowflakes with pearls to the sky.  I use Martha S. shaker snow and a tiny bow to finish things off.

     It always makes me feel so good to use things from my stash, and this is one of those fun cards!

     Thank you kindly for your visit!

10 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely adorable! That penguin is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun fishing card! I can't help but feel somewhat cooler with a card like this than I have in the past several days! LOL I like how you flipped the sketch too - very creative! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge - and good luck!

Wanda said...

So cute! The penguin fishing is adorable. I like how you flipped the sketch to work with your scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Janice M said...

Adorable Mary Anne! I like the sketch flipped like that. Glad you could join us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Good Luck!

Patti said...

This is so unique and cute Mary Ann, I too love how you flipped the sketch. Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Debbie said...

Great card! These are wonderful wintery stamps!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Wendy said...

Love how you flipped the sketch, Mary Anne! The penguin & igloo are perfect! So stinkin cute!! TFS

Darnell said...

You were very creative turning that oval, Mary Anne! And I got such a kick out of that image of a penguin using a fishing pole, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
you know I love this one whats not to love about penguins

Sue said...

Hi Mary Anne, loving your card. The little penguin is so cute, along with the igloo. Wonderful winter scene and beautiful card.

Hugs
Sue