Monday, June 26, 2017

Pattern Paper.


     This is the first time in all of my stamping years, that I have re-bought a paper pad!  I have been so in love with this designer paper from Bo Bunny, called Butterfly Kisses, that I did exactly that.  I used the large jar from the Mason Jar stamp set by Inkadinkado and water colored it with inks and my water brush.  I added a twine bow, with button, and a paper doily as a back drop.  My polka dot strip is a scrap of designer paper from my stash.

     I would like to enter this over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is to use Patterned Paper.

     I hope everyone's week starts off on the right foot, and life is calm.  Thanks for the visit!

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love anything mason jar so your card "jumped out at me" from my blog reader! So, so pretty!

Carol L said...

That really is a pretty piece of dsp, so I can understand your buying it twice. The doily looks perfect behind the jar and your card is just beautiful.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Wow, buying paper twice on purpose that is a new one. LOL It is beautiful and mason jars are iconic and always make a beautiful card the doily takes it up a notch. Great job.

Wendy said...

Another gorgeous card, Mary Anne! I love that your jar matches your patterned paper! I must confess that I too sometimes buy a 2nd pack of paper when I really love it! I am somewhat of a paper hoarder too! LOL Your watercoloring is beautiful on this! TFS and I hope your week started out great because your card sure is beautiful! Hugs~

Janice M said...

Oh boy wish I could say I only ever bought one double pack of paper! I have a bit of a paper addiction I'm afraid. LOL Never heard of this particular paper pad from Bo Bunny will have to look it up. Your card is so pretty! Love the jar theme paired with the doily.

Tracy Freeman said...

This is lovely, gorgeous use of the paper and love the doiley.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card and I can why you like this paper so much! So very nicely done!