Monday, July 24, 2017

Let's See Some Stars.


     I recently acquired this adorable stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas, called Wish.  How very fitting that my very first card with it, uses lots of twinkling stars.   I stamped my image and sentiment in Hero Arts Intense Black ink, and colored with color pencils and ms.  My designer papers were scraps from my bin.  I used a stencil to add some dots to the corners, and an SU! tiny star punch for my extras.  The only other item used are some diamond Stickles for sparkle!

     I would like to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is called We're Seeing Stars!

      This crazy PA weather has gone from blazing heat to tropical downpours.  Next, I am expecting summer to leap into an early Fall.  Hope things are more normal where you are.  I appreciate your visiting.  Keep cool!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable (and fun) card! Love the extra sparkle you added to your stars!

Carol L said...

I just adore this bunny with those big floppy ears! The sparkly stars and pretty papers combine for one fun card!

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh this is cute ! look at that bunny ! fab inking.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Cute little bunny, makes me want to put a little one to bed LOL. Love the stenciling