Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sunshiny Days

 
      I use to think I was addicted to paper, but now I do believe a die addiction has taken over.  You can not only use the die cut, but also the negative to stencil backgrounds and such.  Okay, maybe it is both!

     The challenge over at Little Red Wagon is #339, Sunshiny Days.  Here is how I created this:

Papers:  Bazzill and Gina K. Designs
Stamps:  SU! Stem Silhouettes 2007 which I used for the background and sentiment
Dies:  Gina Marie Dragonfly and Stitched Fishtail dies.  (Yes, they are new)
Punch:  1" circle stenciled with a negative die cut sun
Inks:  Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo
Embellishments:  gem eyes for my dragonfly and enamel dots from SU!

     So happy you dropped by.  Hope to do lots of creating this weekend since most of it will be a wash out.

4 comments:

Carol L said...

THis is wonderful, and I love those Gina Marie dies - all of 'em! I scrapped my plans for anything outdoors today due to a gloomy rainy forecast, but the sun is shining brightly afterall! What do weather forecasters know? LOL I'll take the sunshine!!

Heather said...

Very nice and what a great sentiment. Thanks for joining our Sunshiny Days challenge this week at Little Red Wagon.

JD/ Jill said...

I'm with you Mary Anne, It difficult to decide if my favorite is dies or the designer paper...maybe half and half! smile. All I know is at the craft store today, I bought about half of each...dies and paper!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
So sorry I've been missing these past few weeks. I really think it would be Dies, but you can't use the dies without paper so your right it's both. This is so pretty with a beautiful sentiment.