Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Anything Goes!


     I made this card for a doggie-lover friend at work.  The poor thing came down with shingles.  They are so painful.  Anyhow.......

     My card starts with a white base and a layer of designer paper from Basic Grey called Aurora.  My sentiment and pooch stamps are from Inky Antics.  The dies used are a stitched oval from MFT, and a word die from Sizzix/Tim Holtz. Punched stars are from SU with Diamond Stickles added.  A few turquoise sequins are added for a special pop.

     I would like to enter this at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where it is Anything Goes.
There is also an Anything Goes at Tuesday Throwdown #291, so I will be taking this over there.

     Hope your week is perking along.  Around here, there have been a few ups and downs, but we are hanging in there.  Just keep smiling!  Thanks so much for the visit.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Hah! I love that this cute pooch has his eyes on the sky! And what a pretty sky that is, complete with stars (sequins) :)

Unknown said...

I'm sure this card will brighten your friends spirits. Love your pooch and how you colored him. Super cute card!

JD/ Jill said...

This is adorable! And I agree with what Linda said...I'm sure too that this will brighten her day. Hope she's feeling much better!

A Consuming Passion said...

What a kind thought Mary Anne. Lovely card too.

craftieodmae said...

This card would brighten anyone's day, you did great!!!!!

Gayatri said...

So cute! Love the dog image. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
Gayatri xx