Saturday, April 9, 2016

Photo Inspiration

   

     This week at Unity Show and tell, we were giving a Photo Inspiration Challenge.  I debated my approach for a few days, and then just jumped in.  Here is the photo.

   
     My designer papers are from Basic Grey's Hopscotch collection.  I created my drops by stamping on the reverse side of my paper and cutting out.  My sentiment  and butterfly are both Unity.  The sentiment is from a grab bag and the butterfly is from the December 2012 KOM.  I created a top border using an MS punch and added some enamel dots.

     Thanks for the visit.  I am waiting for the snow to begin here.  Is it really April?

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

I love the way you did those drops and the designer paper is gorgeous! The one with the butterfly was just the right touch too. Very pretty card.
Maybe if you don't think about snow, it won't come! Much too late in the year for that stuff.
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

Beautiful card, Mary Anne and I love how you placed everything. The butterfly is a lovely addition. We are suppose to get snow tomorrow night, but not too much but my flowers and ground covers are all bloomed already. Crazy!!!

Carol L said...

What a fun take on the photo challenge! I love the droplets and pretty butterfly - a sure sign of spring. Right now, I'm seeing SNOW outside my window! Everything's covered white already and it's still snowing pretty steady! I may have to pull my boots out of summer storage! Happy Spring! lol

Sue said...

Love the card, Mary Anne, and how you used the inspiration piece to inspire you. Lovely colors too. We are cold, it keeps trying to snow, but doesn't last, looking forward to Spring.

Hugs
Sue

Darnell said...

Your patterned tear drop shapes are so fantastic, Mary Anne! The whole card is awesome! If you did get snow, I hope it is there and gone quickly and REAL spring soon follows!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Dawn said...

Fantastic card! So well done!
Hugs
Dawn xx