Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I.C.U.


     This past weekend, I went in search of the new Art Impression sets that are exclusive to Michael's Stores.  It took a couple of stores to find this funny ICU/ Get Well set.  They must be selling like hotcakes.


     My card is very simple and uses images stamped in Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. The designer paper scraps are from my bin, and I added a few sequins for a bit of sparkle.  This will be great for the stash, as the men's cards are so hard.

     There is a current challenge over on the Art Impressions blog.  It is Challenge #182, called Show Off Your Stamp.  He is definitely "Showing" off!

     So glad you could stop around.  Enjoy this awesome spring day!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

This is too funny! Let's see.......should I take a pain pill or a chill pill? Or perhaps order a new robe to cover up the bum! LOL

craftieodmae said...

Another beautiful creation!!!

jimlynn said...

They really must be selling fast - I still haven't found one but love it! Love your fun and cute card too.
Lynn

Sue said...

Mary Anne, thanks for the giggle tonight, your card is awesome! Love how you colored it up too. Great stamp set, I bet it is selling like mad.

Hugs
Sue

Judy1223 said...

Oh, yeah, he IS showing off a bot too much, isn't he?! LOVE this card! Too funny!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! Love this!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!