Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Little Tag.


     This sweet girl is buried in her books!  Nothing wrong with that, right?  I created this tag for the Unity Show and Tell challenge over on FB.  Every few weeks they ask us to use one of the Unity Girls on a project.  The stamps are from the monthly kit from May 2015, called Spread your Wings.  I used Distress Inks and touches of Copic marker.  There are scraps of designer paper and some embellishments.  For the extras, I used wrinkle ribbon which I made, enamel dots from SU!, and some felt embellishments from Jolee's Boutique.

     Since I used lots of bits, I decided to load this over at Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge # 226.

     It is such a gorgeous day, with bright sun and cool temps, that I did a few pictures outside.  Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

6 comments:

Darnell said...

Great tag, Mary Anne! Love the ribbon! How wonderful to see a young woman burying her nose in a book instead of a phone!! (Am I a granny, or what?!) Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Sarn said...

Fabulous tag. Terrific image and sentiment.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

Love this tag Mary Anne! As Sarn so rightly says, fabulous image and the sentiment is perfect!

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

A lovely tag Mary Anne and I love the image. Barbxx

Carol L said...

What Darnell said above! LOL This is such a pretty tag, and colored beautifully!

JD/ Jill said...

I also agree with what Darnell and Carol said above. My granddaughter seems to have that phone attached to her hand. Cute image and I like all the colors you used. Really lovely!