Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pink, Pink, and More Pink!

     As my title reads, pink is the Challenge #47 over at Art Impressions this week.  I am going to do a quick post, in case all of the websites decide to shut down suddenly, as the news is reporting.  Ugh, that will make for a not so fun day.  Protest or no protest, I need to load my card!


      I started with a white card base, and added a layer of Basic Grey, Lemonade designer paper.  Next, I stamped my image in VersaFine Black Onyx and heated on clear detail embossing powder. The stamp I used is from Art Impressions and is  L-1350.  The coloring was done with Copic Markers, and the sponging with SU! , Positively Pink.  My image was cut out with a Nestabilities Label Twenty-Two.  The little flower cluster in the corner, is a Prima, with A few punches of leaves, including the MS Branch Punch.  My sentiment is an unknown and is on an SU! punch that I borrowed from my DD.  Two dew drops and some outlining with a Stardust pen for sparkle, and it is a done deal.

I would also like to enter this card  at  Do You Stack Up # 54 Pink


     It is Hump Day, and I hope the beginning of the week was pleasant, but that the end of the week is a sheer delight!  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I'm in yea!!!!! What a beauty in pink. Love all the detail and that beautiful flower.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Mary Anne! Lovin' all of that precious pinkness! Great job, my friend - thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Beautiful! That cake looks delicious and the flower is gorgeous.

Deloris said...

Very fun card! Love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions this week!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty in pink! Super awesome creation my friend!

Carol L said...

I love your dimensional flower and that pretty pink cake with all the candles! Nice!! Stay warm!!

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful work on "decorating" this cake! I love your pink card and thanks for passing along the info about the pink challenges!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this pink cake - your details are fab!!!