Thursday, June 3, 2010

Time To Post A Triple Play + One

Good Morning! My first card up is for the JUGs #35 challenge, to use dry embossing. I have made a manly card that uses one of my new Tim Holtz, Fades called cracked. My darling kids got the complete set for me as my Mother's Day gift, but the only catch was that I had to be patient because they were sent back to the manufacturer the first time by Tim cause he wanted them a certain way.
I used a charcoal card stock and then swiped the embossing with a white ColorBox pad. My image is a digi. The Dad part is a graffiti embellishment from Creative Imaginations. I added a grosgrain ribbon which had it's stripe colored with a Copic. My final accents are silver eyelets.
Next up, is this weeks entry for the Challenge#9, over at Off The Wall Craftiness. I am running a wee bit late with this one again this week. Thursday comes so quickly! Kim is giving away a set of Copics for this prize.I used the Sweet Birdsongs set from SU!. Punches are from MS. Gems are from K&Co. Ribbons are from American Craft. I colored with Copics and used #'s 0, C1, B00, B05, RV10, RV17, RV34, YR16. I am restocking my Anniversary supply!

Third and lastly for this post, is my Card for Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger. They have a gorgeous inspiration piece this week! My colors are Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Tangerine Tango form SU!. Stamps are from Gina K. Designs, and include flowers from the Picture It set and Label and sentiment from designer Nina Brackett's Lovely Labels stamp sets. I used SU! and MS punches with orange gems from Michael's. I will also be entering this card into the Inspiration Challenge over at Stamp TV this week which is being hosted by Brenda Turner.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back again later! Sorry if this is a really long post!

12 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers.... you've been very busy! Love the Tim Holtz card... stunning in all it's glory! Your kids rock. Your birdsong card is so very cheerful and Moxi Fab card is fab!

Janice M said...

Great cards Mary Anne!! Never saw those Tim Holtz folders before.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Holy cow, amazing! I love them all. That Tim Holtz came out great and the eyelets in the ribbon, what an idea! Love those love birds!
Moxie fab is awesome!

craftieodmae said...

OMS!!!!!! Girl you never cease to amaze me with your talent and goregous creations!!!!!

Ginny Larsen said...

really like the MFW trigger card... such fun colors for sure :D

A Consuming Passion said...

Love them all Mary Anne - your trigger card is just spot on!! Love the look of the first card perfect for the males in your life, and the third is so pretty love the row of punched flowers.

Kim Wilson said...

Thanks for playing Mary Anne! I love the little birdies :) They are so sweet! Good luck!!!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Great cards! Love how you colored those birds:)

Payne Holler Cards said...

hey.....where did my comment go?? thought sure I had already commented on these...because I love all 3 ...I was poppin back in to tell ya I have some Holtz folders comin' wooo hoooo! and I wanted to see your ribbon that you used the Copic on again...very clever! have a great day - hope your mojo gets "kick started" bummer when nothing comes to you (time to go shoppin')

redwasher1 said...

These cards are awesome!!! WOW! You did a wonderful job on all three ,love how you did that ribbon on the first!!

Sylvia said...

You've been busy. A wonderful trio of cards!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Mary Anne! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)