Saturday, June 26, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger..... Tropical Halter

Good evening everyone! Been a crazy weekend here and not too many of my challenges I wanted to do, got finished. Oh well, there is always next week. I just had to squeeze in the Moxie Fab World, Tuesday Trigger before it was too late. Here is our inspiration.
I layered Rocket Red and Onxy Black Pure Luxury card stock pieces on a white base. I used a tropical red and white floral dp from my scraps. The leaf pattern and the sentiment are from Mark's Finest Papers set called Tropical Vacation. The flowers are from Asela Hopkins set called By Your Side and is available through Gina K. Designs. My only accents were 3 golden pearls and a touch of Stickles to my flower centers. My DD and SIL-to-be were home for a short visit this weekend to check out wedding venues. I didn't realize that this would be so darn stressful. It is enhanced by the fact that she is 2 hours away. They will be back in 2 weeks for round two the search. My DS is on his first cruise and is right in the path of the first Tropical Storm of the season. The DH has officially started a 10 day vacation, and boy does he need it! Sorry I have been missing so much on all of your blogs but I will try and play catch up in the next couple days. Thanks for stopping around.

9 comments:

Patti P. said...

Love your card...you caught the feel of the halter top perfectly. Sounds like you have been busy...I have been behind so long I don't think I will ever feel caught up again. Take care.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You totally nailed the challenge... wonderful card! Sounds like you've been a very,very busy lady!

redwasher1 said...

I agree, you nailed it, right the money!!

Betty Benton said...

Your card is just perfect for this challenge and so very bright and pretty!

Kerrie said...

Oh my! .... your take is just perfect... good luck with the challenge!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
They are all right you nailed this one :) I have a lot of catching up to do also. I may just start from today!

craftieodmae said...

How fantastic!!!! You nailed this one for sure!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card! I love your beach saying!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Mary Anne! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)