Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New Hang Out

The other day, I joined a new site called Crafter's Digital Art Center. I received an invite from my Stamp TV friend, Linda Payne. She make the most amazing card using both stamps and digi images. She can be found at Payne Holler Cards. Please pay her a visit. I think this is just what I needed to get me motivated, to sort my images by designer. I have been saving them for many months, grabbing them whenever I can, but many times the file does not have the designers name attached. This gave me a real kick in the pants to get them in proper order by designer.

I have spent the last few days, searching through galleries, trying to put names with images. I was able to find many but still have a slew of unknowns. I'll find them...... it will take time. here are a few cards that I created using images that have designers.

The first card is made with a free image from Priscillastyles. She offered it up as a greeting to her new site. Isn't this butterfly elegant? My dp is from MAMBI nd K&Co. I added Prima's and punched leaves. My image was colored in Copics. I added a chipboard word, Stickles for sparkle, and gem as accents.

My next card is an adorable froggie from Meljen's Designs. His dinner is being dangled by a mouse with a stick. Too cute! This card uses papers from the Basic Grey Origins collection and paper ribbon from K&Co. I added paper flowers from MM and candy dot centers. This card was also colored with Copics and sponging was done with Kiwi Kiss form SU!

My last card is an image I had a hard time hunting down. It is from The Stamping Boutique. I originally found this on Splitcoast Stampers as a freebie. Phew, I went through all 136 pages of the Crafter's Digital gallery, figuring it would just have to be there. It wasn't. I just love it, and wanted to give proper credit. The papers I used are from the ATD, Family Affair collection. The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs. I used grosgrain ribbon and pearls as accents.

I hope you enjoy what I have made and that you will check out Crafters Digital Art Center!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS!!! Girl you have 3 beautiful cards there, isn't it fun to organize????///not, hehe, but after it's done it's so nice.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
You've been soo busy GF. I love these cards, my fav is the butterfly on the tag. The frog comes in close second! LOL Gotta try to get my Christmes done. No reinkers so I cant do shaving cream.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love all your beautiful work! The frog card totally cracks me up! To cute!

Kerrie said...

3 beautiful cards, but as I love butterflies, this has to be my favorite!

Theresa's Studio said...

I too love this new site. Love what you did with these digis! Great cards.

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful cards, MA! you cut the butterfly out perfectly -- looks like it was done with a die!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! I thought the butterfly was great and then there was more and more eye candy! TFS

Payne Holler Cards said...

ohhhh thanks so much for your sweet words (big hug!!)
and really glad you liked this site! isnt it incredible - your cards are always eye candy! love them - that butterfly card is totally elegant, lovin the mouse n frog and your bird house is colored so perfectly!!! mojo maniac!!!
i wuv ya!

Jennie said...

Wow, these are GORGEOUS Mary Anne! You have been very busy and your have such beautiful coloring skills :o)

Crystal said...

Wow, great cards, love them all! I'm addicted to Crafter's Digital Art Centre too, it's so much fun and full of inspiration!