Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CPS #170 Happy For You

What could make you happier than sunny yellow? That is what I was thinking when I attacked this sketch from Card Positioning System. I used the new set called Botanicals, from Gina K. Designs. I stamped the berry twig in Versamark and then sponged with SU! Crushed Curry. I added a repeat of the sentiment with ColorBox ink over top and then buffed. My papers are a double sided sheet from ATD paper pad called A Family Affair. I used different size SU! circle punches to create my scallop effect. Golden pearls were added as accents.
Finished my hot, yummy coffee now and I must get out the door for work. Have a great day!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is beautiful!!! Now you got me thinking to buy this set!!!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is so pretty, love the creative flow!

Janice M said...

Very nice Mary Anne! I just got this set, I need to get it cut out.

Bev Gerard said...

Wonderful resist technique ... with one of my very favorite stamp sets! Lovely colors as well!

~Bev
www.savorthejourney.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com

Selma said...

Beautiful card Mary Anne. I really like it completed in yellow.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty and the yellow did make me smile! It's perfect!