Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cute As A Button

This is my second time typing this post, so I guess I won't be as windy, LOL! I love when they just disappear. I created this card for 2 challenges. The first is the Blast From The Past challenge, hosted by Linda Payne. That is over at Stamp TV. We are to use a button and bow embellishment with a twist of a fancy button. Next is the inspiration challenge #13, over at Kim Wilson's blog called Off The Wall Craftiness. I love her challenges! Here is my card........

Here is Kim's inspiration piece. Look at all that yummy pink and turquoise!

My papers are an assortment from Basic Grey. The stamps I used are from Rupa Shevde's set called Oh Baby, and is from Gina K. Designs. For embellishments I used pink gems, a crown brad, chipboard, and a swag I made with diamond punches folded in half over hemp and glued. I used ribbon and ric-rac for my bow and stitched my little girl button on. This was fun!!!

I am playing and keeping cool, so you may just see me again.

8 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Your sentiment is perfect for Linda's challenge! This is just a cute, fun card! Sorry you had trouble with your first post -- it's the pits when that happens!

Kerrie said...

Such a fantastic take on the inspiration..... good luck with both challenges.

craftieodmae said...

you're playing while I'm outside it the heat painting!!!!! Okay, I'm cooler now LOL. Your card rocks GF!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awesome card! I love every single element... yes every one!

Cat Tidwell said...

What a fun and awesome card! Love those colors too!

Kim Wilson said...

Hi Mary anne! I am so glad you are back :) I missed your entries! This is too cute girl, I love the banner! Good luck!!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is really cute! I love how you tied in the banner from the inspiration photo!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Wow you rocked these for sure :) Love that button