Tuesday, June 29, 2010

JUGS #39 Template Challenge

I cruised by the Just Us Girls blog, and saw the newest challenge #39 was a template challenge. Oh is this cute! Had to use the pattern they supplied and make a BBQ apron. Here is what I came up with.
The papers I have had for ages. No markings on them so just have no clue (8 1/2 x 11). I used some tools that were on a sheet from Cathy Heck Scrapbook Studio. My ties are black organza ribbons and I added little white Prima's with black opaque gems for centers. I thought that adding black eyelets, gave it a finished look. My sentiment is from Rubber Soul.
I did not use the little slit on the front, but I am going to make this an invite for friends to join us to cook out. My inside words are from Azadi Earlos, Inc.

Thanks for such a fun challenge, JUGS Team! See you soon!

12 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super adorable! I would actually wear that!

craftieodmae said...

well let Patti wear it and I'll just sit and eat..........it's fantastic!!!! You get a AAA+

Betty Benton said...

I don't recall seeing that you invited Patti and Olga but if they're coming then I will too! We can all sit around and giggle about Patti!!
Great apron invitation, by the way!

Andrea M said...

Very lovely apron card! I absolutely adore the patterned papers you used! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Maria said...

Fabulous job! Love the paper! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week.

AKiteFlier said...

This is just darling. Love the little BBQ utensils. FUn accents. Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week. We appreciate it.

Kerrie said...

Ok, I'm coming too.... I love a BBQ....

Betty Benton said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! I really do enjoy the ColourQ challenge -- I think she picks some of the most interesting inspiration pieces! I'd like to have a folder of all her "challenge squares"; I think they're that neat!

Kathryn B said...

What a fun Apron card you've made Mary Anne! I love all the little details inside and out! Great job with this weeks challenge!

Thanks for joining Just Us Girls this week!

Sue said...

How neat is that! This is so ironic as just yesterday I was thinking of making an apron card! Have a great 4th of July!

JACKIE M said...

Great idea for lots of occasions, I love how you used the template :)

Mary I left a message for you on my blog HERE

Tanya said...

This is fabulous!!