Monday, June 28, 2010

B is for Baby and Bear

I decided to try and do a card for many challenges. I think it is lots of work! Phew! You paper crafters that do this all the time, I bow down to you. Here is what I made.
It is a baby card that is paper pieced. I used the Oh Baby stamp set from Gina K. Designs. there are Dp's from Basic Grey and Memory Box. My flowers are olive Sateen Flowers with tiny blue Prima's and pearl centers. I used stick on pearls and a vintage button for an embellishment. I roughed up my edges and even broke out an old school pair of decorative edge scissors. My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. My ink colors are Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and River Rock. Copic colors are #'s B00, YG03, YG11.

The challenges I am entering it in are:

STV color Challenge: blue and green with a neutral


Just Cute Bears: As long as there is a bear

Thanks for looking and I hope to be back soon! Preparing for storms that are going to cool us down! Woo Hoo!

12 comments:

Betty Benton said...

You were sure quick with the color challenge! I love your vintage button -- a beautiful accent for a terrific card!

Marina Moser said...

A cute card! I like the colors, they are so calm :))

redwasher1 said...

Your card is wonderful and you sure did an awesome job for so many challenges. I can't do many challenges at once, mostly it is one at a time.LOL

craftieodmae said...

I crown you Challenge Queen.........I'm happy with one challenge LOL. And this is fantastic! I love the softness and that image is cute as a bear LOL. I'm entering a card over at Magical crafts, thanks for the info.

Sue said...

This is beautiful! I agree with Olga, you are the Challenge Queen!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww such a sweet teddy, and you dressed him up real cute! Adorable card!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Mary Anne....love the image you have used and the paper piecing looks lovely!...one of my favourite colour combo's too!...thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...

Take care
San x

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card Mary Anne, great colour combo.

Thank you for joining us over at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

dstandard said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Lea L. said...

This is darling! I love that paper pieced bear!! Great job with CardPatterns 70!

♥♥♥Lea

Annika said...

Gorgeous colour scheme and I love the paper piecing!!
Hugs
Annika

Renate said...

I think you have made a wonderful card. I like the paper piercing and how you matched the colors so well

Thanks for joining the MCFC challenge

Hugs Renate