Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Memories #53


The challenge at Wee Memories is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".  This is also a new challenge spot for me.  I went digging in my stamp drawers and came up with this card idea.

First I had to find just the right paper. My base is Lemon Drop, Pure Luxury cs from Gina K. Designs. I found a scrapbook kit I bought from Avon ages ago, called Flitterbyes by Kathleen Francour.  The kit contained beautiful floral papers, and the chipboard Gerber daisies, also!  The glamour girl sentiment is from Denami Design, and the dress stamp is from Peddler's Pack Stampworks.  The small HB is from D.O.T.S..  I colored my image with Copic markers and added stitching, gingham ribbon and a pink pearl as accents.

I will also be entering this over at Create With Bubbe for her Birthday Challenge.

Off I go to find a new project!  Thanks for taking a peek.  Have a super dooper day!

12 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

This is too cute Mary Anne.....Love it!

Peggy said...

Oh My Goodness this is so stinkin' cute! I love it. Thanks for entering good luck!

craftieodmae said...

well this is a super dooper card! Good luck over at Peggy's, I've been bad and just entered maybe 2 this whole month, so hope you win!!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so sweet, what a pretty little image and the colors just remind me of sunshine. Cute, cute ,cute!

Patti P. said...

I am love with this image...what a gorgeous card you've made with this. Beautiful choice of your papers, don't you just love to rummage through your old papers and find just the right thing. coming to PA this weekend, can't wait. tfs

Becky said...

This is so precious! Love this little dress and the colors are so soft.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is absolutely adorable! I love everything about it. That image is just precious, coloring is perfect.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So precious! What an adorable creation!

Unknown said...

I love how you were able to combine so many different stamp companies onto one card... turned out FAB! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Carol L said...

This is a fabulous mix of great stamps and I love the theme with this adorable image! Pure CUTEness :)
Batten down the hatches - we're gonna get hammered with wicked weather tomorrow! I'll be checking on ya :)

JD/ Jill said...

This card is just adorable so nicely done. Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes! It was a happy day for me...

Wendy said...

How adorable, Mary Anne! I love this!!!