Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Peeps......


Today I would like to share a foursome of Easter cards that I created for Sunday's dinner guests.  They don't visit my blog, so I figured it was safe.  The whole idea came from this digital paper that I fell in love with. 

I started with a base of Grass Green, Pure Luxury card stock, layered on the digi paper, and added a strip of embossed, Soft Suede from SU!.  I embossed with the plaid ef from Sizzix.  My images and sentiments are from the Melanie Muenchinger set called Basket Blessings, which she designed for Gina K. Designs. I colored the peeps with OMS and colored pencils.  Each card has a different green Prima flower, with a Jolee's gemmed center.  My sponging was done with Memento, Rich Cocoa.  As for shapes, I used an SU! scalloped circle punch, and my new Labels Seventeen dies from Nestabilities.

If you look on my sidebar, My Stamp TV Gallery was spotlighted by the STV Talent Scout.  If you click on my badge, you can see some of my cards I have done for their challenges.  I was shocked to receive this honor.  I would also like to wish my DS a very Happy Birthday, today!  Enjoy!

19 comments:

Becky said...

These are so cute. Love the paper.

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations on having your work acknowledged. Your cards are all so pretty. This little chick card is no exception. I love your choice of background paper to go with the image. Too cute!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Wendy said...

They are all adorable, Mary Anne! WOW, your guests are gonna love these! I DO! :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is adorable, love the image and paper behind it. Congrats on being recognized by the STV Team, how exciting.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
WOW, that is a great honor and I love this card.

craftieodmae said...

I'm sitting here cracking up, I didn't know you had a log, Oh I have tears coming down my face, gorgeous cards......................

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ha Ha, smarty pants! I fixed it! My spell check is not working and I thought I caught them all. Gotta love Blogger!

Patti J said...

Happy Birthday DS!!! Your cards are wonderful! That DP is totally fun!!! Your dinner guests will love them. Congrats on the STV Team recognition! Way to go!!!

Patti P. said...

Yeah for you, Mary Anne....so deserving of the honor. Totally loving that digi paper, your guests will love your cards. Happy Easter to you and yours!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Spell checker wouldn't have caught log... it's spelled correctly! It only catches misspelled words not wrong ones you silly goose! Congratulations.... so excited for you! Your Easter creations are marvelous GF! Off to check out your gallery (0= Wonder if Olga is still has tears a flowin... she can go for hours!

Carol L said...

Oh, these are gonna be a big hit on Easter! Those little chicks are so cute, and they remind me of the eaglets :) Incidentally, the Momma was covered with an inch of snow earlier today, and Poppa was nesting alongside of her for a while. The nest was covered with white snow :(

Carol L said...

I forgot to say a huge congrats for having your work acknowledged on STV! WTG, well deserved!

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! You really do deserve it!!! AWESOME News!! Your cards and gallery are fabulous!!!

Peggy said...

I just love that digi chick paper! this is adorable!!!! Happy Easter

JD/ Jill said...

Congratulations to you, I can see why your gallery was selected...the cards you make are beautiful!

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous Mary Anne! And congrats on you gallery being spotlighted, very well deserving!

Janice M said...

Cute cards Mary Anne!! CONGRATS on being spotlighted on Stamp TV!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

These are fantastic Mary Anne! I'm sure your guests will be delighted!
Congrats on your STV news........so good to hear your work has received the praise you deserve! Happy Easter!

Payne Holler Cards said...

these are perfect! and you are so right about that dp!
congrats on being recognized at STV - your gallery is amazing!!!