Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TSG104 Happiness Grows


     This is my second post of the day!  However did that happen?  Lol!  I decided to try a sketch challenge I found over at There She Goes.  Here is the sketch I used.

     This was great fun!  I started with a base of Lemon Drop, Pure Luxury card stock, printed a trio of digital papers from Pixels and Icecream.com.  The stamp set I chose to use from There She Goes Stamps, is called Garden of Friends. Coloring was done with Copic markers. I used the Threading Water scallops punch from Fiskars, some blue grosgrain ribbon, and light green gems for accents.  The flowers and leaves were all sparkled up with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.


     Seems I am going to have lots of extra creative time this week, so please check in on me!

9 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm always checkin' in on ya my friend :) This is so pretty & I love the sketch. I've never tried to print my own paper.........YET! It's looking mighty tempting now though!!

Janice M said...

Have you been enjoying the last few GORGEOUS days of sunshine and warm weather?? I know I have, windows are open!! Love your card it really sparkles!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Look at you go girl... a 2fer! Love this , that image is a real stunner and you really made it shine!

martina's kaartjes said...

very pretty ! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, love the touch of sparkle on the flowers and leaves. You nailed the sketch, gorgeous.

redwasher1 said...

Your card is wonderful!!!

craftieodmae said...

WOWSZERS!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the sketch, may have to check it out!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is so pretty, I love the circle of flowers!

Lisa H. said...

sooo pretty!