Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just Playing

Did you ever get an idea in your head, and it just won't go away? When I saw this weeks sketch over at Stamp TV, I just had to make this.

My card base is Soft Sand with touches of Wild Lilac card stock from Gina K. Designs. I added a digi image I have had in my stash for ages. I do own a corset stamp, but I like this with all of the different designs. I tried out my new Garden Trellis punch from MS for the scalloped edge. My ribbon is from the March club collection at Really Reasonable Ribbon. The sentiment is an old one from Art Impressions, which I just love! Add a Prima and a K&Co flower center on my Sizzix, embossed background, and there you have it!


I will be entering this over at Create With Bubbe, where there is a birthday challenge. Thanks so much for stopping around! Time to go to work!

6 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Cute card! What fun images and great colour. The embossing really sets it off.
Thanks for sharing! :)

craftieodmae said...

you go girl, I haven't entered one card yet, I guess I'm behind..........

Wendy said...

Super cute card, Mary Anne! I love the sentiment! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is sooooo CAAA-UTE! Super funny too!

Janice M said...

What a fun card Mary Anne! Love it!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is really nice Love that image and your color choice is excellent!