Monday, April 10, 2017

Spring-Easter!

   
     Happy Monday!  After visiting many blogs, there was one challenge that kept popping out at me.  I decided to give it a shot.  It is the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for April.  The theme is Spring-Easter.  Also, I have been trying too use things I have in my stash, and I pulled out a huge collection from My Minds Eye, which was purchased back in my scrapbook days, and used elements from that.

     I love the way the designer papers combined, and the little letters that I was able to spell spring with.  Even the ribbon is from the kit.  My little flowers are from the dollar bin at AC Moore.  My main image was cut with a Gina Marie stitched square die and layered on a sand card stock.  I hit the edges with a bit of tea dye Distress Ink and stamped my adorable hedgie stamp from Penny Black, called Hedgehog Joy.  I colored with Copics and added a background of inked bubble wrap to add texture.

      Here is hoping you enjoy what I have made.  I had real fun making it for you!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Love that bubble wrap background and heggie is too cute

Janice M said...

Love your card Mary Anne! Think I need to dig out a PB stamp and play in this challenge. Enjoy the day it's going to be a GORGEOUS one!!

Dora said...

Beautiful card with a beautiful image. So lovely.

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty "Happy" spring card! I'm so happy that spring is here!!!!!

Carol L said...

I look at this fun little card and all I want to do is yell "WHEEEEEEEEEE!!" LOL It's so cute and I love the colors and embellies too! Adorable for spring!


Wendy said...

How adorable!!! Mary Anne, you can't go wrong with PB Stamps when it comes to making cards! Love your coloring and your pretty background paper! Definitely springy with those lovely flowers! :)