Saturday, April 8, 2017

Oh, My Eyes!


     This go-round, the challenge at Double D is Neons/Brights.  I think of how much I love these colors, but am always afraid to use them.  Guess I don't want to scare the few of you that come around, away!  LOL!

   
     Anyway, here is my offering, which includes this pretty piece of digital paper I found in my file, and a deckle edge layer, placed on an orange base.  A stitched circle was cut from water color paper with a die from Gina Marie.  I stamped my fuzzy headed chicken and sentiment from the SU! set called Hey Chick.  I found this gorgeous orange satin ribbon in a box, along with the bright purple twine for my bow.  I added a few iridescent sequins and there you have my my bright, happy chicken card!

     I do believe I will also enter this card at Shopping Our Stash # 297, which is Tie One On, using ribbon and twine, plus cord, seam binding etc..  I have ribbon and twine.

     So much to do this morning, but I hope to get back to do a bit of crafting, later in the day.  Whatever you do on the Saturday, have fun!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... don't be scared! This is awesome! You made a beautiful background! I think it looks amazing! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Neon / Brights’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Dora said...

Beautiful card with this fun chicken.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Love the bright card reminds of the spring ahead if it ever gets here lol

Carol L said...

I like bright colors - they're uplifting for me. That digital background is nothing short of awesome and the chick looks right at home with those sequins too! Fun card with fun colors!

Janice M said...

What a "groovy" card!! ;-) Only thing missing is the peace sign. Love it! Enjoy the gorgeous weather the next few days!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Scared? NO WAY!! your card is fabulous, love the colors you have going on that background panel, awesome image of this chick that looks right at home.
Thank you for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you join us again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.DT

Mimi said...

Oh, this is so bright and fun... bring it on😁 glad your stash had some appropriate ribbon and twine... love to see your different styles at Shopping Our Stash!