Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Fun Sketch


     I don't see myself as being great doing sketches.  I Think I need to improve, so I decided to play along at Tuesday Morning Sketches # 400.  Here is the sketch we are asked to use.

Here is what was used:

Papers:  Solids are Cosmo Cricket, Designer paper is Sweet Nectar from K&Co.
Stamps:  Unity Stamp Co.  kit called Ol' Bag of Fun- Leaves, wine, and sentiment
Punches:  SU! flower, and a Marvy daisy.
Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black, Copic Markers, SU! Cucumber Crush
Embellishments:  Sequins

     I do believe I will post this for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is Anything Goes.

     Thanks so much for popping in for a look see.  Have a great end to your week!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Oh this is a great sketch, and sketches are so much fun they normally take you places you would never go. Great choices love the colors and that flower is just the cutest

Wendy said...

I remember feeling that way too when I started to do sketch challenges but I have come to love them over the years! Your card is amazing, Mary Anne! Love the wine bottle image and the sentiment! I also love your pretty flower & color combo! Awesome card, my friend! Have a great day! :)

Donna Hanley said...

I think you did great at this sketch challenge. Great card for just about anyone. Hope you are getting some nice sun to enjoy.

jimlynn said...

You nailed the sketch! LOVE your card Mary Anne. Just beautiful.
Lynn

Carol L said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch! I'm loving the wine bottle and glass, and especially that snippet of tablecloth underneath it! Great card! I know I'm loving the sunshine and hope you are as well :)

Wanda said...

This is fantastic, you really rocked this sketch. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Janice M said...

You rocked the sketch Mary Anne! I like the way you layered the panel an them but your sentiment up there too. So glad you could play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.