Thursday, April 29, 2010

OTWC #4 Tea Party

I am creating this to get in under the wire of the latest challenge at Off The Wall Craftiness. It ends in just a few hours. It is a bright one and I have stared at this inspiration piece all week, trying to decide what to do. It is really a different style than I am use to but I kinda like the quirkyness of it.
There are only a few things on here that I can actually tell you where they came from. The crown image is from Lost Coast Designs and the sentiment is from Morning Star Stamps. The rest of the images, are unmounteds that I am unsure of. I used the heart, dotted swiss, and candy cane stripe embossing folders on my layers. There are many pop dots, and gems and ribbon are my accents. I then distressed all the edges in black ink. Kind of wild!
Keep the fun challenges coming, Kim. It may take me awhile, but I'll keep trying.

6 comments:

Kerrie said...

Wow .... Mary Anne what a great take on the challenge... you rock!

Kim Wilson said...

Mary Anne! This card is fabulous I dont know what you are talking about :) its really great! Im so glad that its helping to get you out of your comfort zone, usually those are the challenges I hate the most and once my card is finished I am happy I did it :)

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This card rocks! I'm really glad you did it!
Oh I need that rabbit, how cute is that he.

Payne Holler Cards said...

heeeheeeeheee! this card sure makes me smile! it's so fun!!! and a perfect AIWL card!!! love all that's "going on"... can tell you had fun creating it!

craftieodmae said...

now if I had to guess who made this card it would not have been you, so I guess the challenge worked, it's fantastic! It makes ya smile and just feel good!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You do"quirkie" If I didn't know better I would think you were experienced at it! LOL! Love your very bright and cheery card!