Thursday, April 8, 2010

Challenge #2, Off The Wall Craftiness

The new challenge over at Off The Wall Craftiness is to make a card from this amazing inspiration piece! It is only her second challenge.

Kim has decided to do her challenges weekly, instead of every two weeks as she originally planned. It sounds like she has some great sponsors lined up. This weeks prize, is some beautiful May Arts ribbon. You must go check it out!


I used Rupa Shevde's set called "I Thee Wed". It is available through Gina K. Designs. The hounds tooth dp is a digital from Digital Freebies. I just love how you can just keep printing it out. I colored my image with Copics # C1, BG72, BG75, YG03. I added Basic Grey pearls.
So, what do you say? Can we show Kim a lil' love and try out her challenge?

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome,awesome,awesome... did I mention it's awesome! Off to check out Kim's challenge!

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you for the post :) I love your card! Thank u for playing along Mary Anne!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Great card! Love all that ribbion up for grabs, what a haul that would be!

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful card, I love the cake image. :-)

Laural-Lee said...

Love the bling on the cake.