Sunday, April 11, 2010

Get Sketchy Challenge at Moxie Fab

It is Go To Sketches Week at Moxie Fab World. Here is a sketch we are to use for the challenge! How fun, right?

My papers are an unknown. That is what happens when you hoard paper. My kitchen stamp is from Art Impressions and I have been dying to use it. My piggie chef is Pigg Out and is from EccenTricks 1994. The sentiment which I think worked out perfectly is from Rubber Soul. I colored with Copics and added ribbon and orange pearls as accents. I gave it a napkin edge with an MS punch.

Hope you had a great weekend and it is winding down in a good way.

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What an adorable card! So many elements and they all came together perfectly! Great work GF!

redwasher1 said...

What a fun card! I have some old Art Impression stamps and I keep saying I need to pull them out and use them again!! LOL

craftieodmae said...

This is priceless!!! I love it

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love that kitchen stamp! That piggy is to die for, how very cute! New punch? LOL works perfect!

Unknown said...

Hey Mary Anne! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)