Saturday, January 21, 2017

Raise Your Hand......

 
......If you are sick of my Christmas post.  My friend Carol has been bugging me to post something.  I know, I know....I am a slacker.  Truth be told, my hands have not been working properly and my coloring has been off.  It gets frustrating.  Also my visitors have totally dropped off to nil, so I figured, why bother.  I will give it a go.

   
     Here is a Valentine I created using and old technique for the background and a Penny Black image I found in my stash.  The background was created using SU reinkers in drops, on a folded baby wipe. The paper has to be glossy!

     This sweet kitty image was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut, popping it up over a heart doily.  The sentiment is also a digi.

     Hope all is well in your little part of the world.  Wishing for this 2017 starts brings some good news for all of us.  Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Mary Anne, I guess we're both slackers now! I'm glad you're back and hope the issue with your hands gets better - however, you'd never know that with this pretty and fun card. Love the background and of course the image is precious. Great card.
Lynn

Carol L said...

I understand we all step back from the normal routine now and then, but I'm so glad to see you posting another card again - and what a cutie this is! You've inspired me to get inky more often because I LOVE the this inked background, and especially that heart-shaped doily with this fun kitty! Great card for Valentine's day - here's hoping your hands work well enough to continue making more cuties like this one! L.O.V.E.

scrappymo! said...

Adorable!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
OOPS! I've been missing in action also, sometimes life just gets the better of us. I love this little guy he can bring me flowers any time. Glad to see you back.

Janice M said...

Too Cute!! I'm a sucker for those darn Penny Black animals. Welcome back! I'd been out of the blogging world for a year or two and started back up last year. It was a nice little break. I was still making cards just not posting them!