Sunday, January 22, 2017

Another Valentine.


     One of the very first stamp companies I purchased from was Stamps by Judith.  Judith did amazing demos at all of the stamp conventions she attended.  Whenever I would attend, I would add a few more of her goodies to my treasure trove.

     This card was created using just such stamps.  Her single rose, which I tripled, and her large bow stamp. That heart is also a favorite, as well as her Stubby stamps that make awesome backgrounds.  I used a soft blue base card and added designer paper .  My stamped image was cut out with a stitched circle from Gina Marie.  The sentiment is punched and stamped with SU! products, with gems added.  I finished with a seam binding bow, and touches with my Wink of Stella.

     I will be taking this over to Pixie's Snippets Playground for challenge 265 and 266.  I have not played along in some time

     We are expecting violent winds and rain into tomorrow, so I think I will hunker down and be crafty.  Enjoy you're day, what ever you do!

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love your pretty Valentine card. I wish I could go to one of the shows where Judith has her stamps. They all look so pretty.
Stay safe in the crazy weather.
Lynn

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful Valentine card, I love the stamps you've used.

Sue xx

Donna Hanley said...

Very pretty stamp and they all went together so nicely. I love this card. Soft and sweet. wishing you a good Sunday.

Carol L said...

THis is so pretty and I love how you stamped the rose 3 times to make a bouquet! I have that little bow stamp and don't know that I've ever used it yet?! Of course that paper is one of my favs with the tiny hearts, and I love the color combo on this one too! NJ!

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty card. You created a lovely floral bouquet and I love the bow stamp.

Di said...

Really lovely card Mary Anne, wonderful how you created the bouquet with the bow - so pretty!! And it's fabulous to see you in the Playground again.

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

What a lovely card. Great stamp.
Hope the storm passes you by unscathed.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Brenda said...

What a sweet, sweet card! I love that rose image and thought it was tripled already until I read your post. You did a fabulous job of tripling it! I love your choice of papers as well. Beautiful card!!! Hugs, Brenda

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love this beautiful, romantic soft pink valentine card. It's so girly and that is a great bow.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very pretty card Mary Ann.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Janice M said...

This is so soft and pretty! Don't think I have any of her stuff??

Lynn said...

A very pretty feminine card - I love the 'scribble' effect of the stamps. Lynn x