Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mystical Mermaid


     I created this card for the current Unity Challenge over on FB.  Here is what I used:

Paper:  Seafoam blank, digital designer paper and scraps of Neenah Solar White
Inks:  SU! Pool Party, Hero Arts Intense Black and assorted Copic markers
Dies:  Spellbinders Lacey Ovals, Gina Marie lobster and starfish
Stamps:  Mystical Mermaid set by Unity
Embellishments:  Foam mounting  and Diamond Stickles

     Thanks for stopping by and giving this card a look-see!  Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love this image and all of the colorful elements here. It's gorgeous!!

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, Mary Anne! Love the mermaid and all the beautiful colors! TFS and hope you have a great day! :)

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is a beautiful card. The colors and design are striking. So many beautiful dies you have, I'm amazed you get such beautiful reality with them. If I ever need a good die I know where to go for advice. LOL