Wednesday, June 10, 2015

We Need a Little Christmas!

    
 
     I had a few minutes so I decided to create a couple of Christmas cards from scraps on my desktop.  I always have white card blanks on hand, but I found this piece of happy snowflake paper, that was just screaming to be used.  The two stamp sets used, are a small set with big words from Little Yellow Bicycle (MM400), and Santa and the light string from SU! Holiday Home.  My embellishments are snowflake sequins, and gems.  Inks are Positively Pink, and Mossy Meadow, also from SU!

     These card are being entered over at Pixie's Snippets Playground #180 .  You are required to use snippets each time.  There is a gorgeous prize this time, which I would love to add to my collection!

6 comments:

Di said...

Lovely Christmas cards Mary Anne! That backing paper is gorgeous - a wonderful starting point for two great Christmas cards. Good to see you in the Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

These are awesome~ That paper is so pretty and the added words look wonderful!

jimlynn said...

So fun, cute, bright, and beautiful! Love these for Christmas cards! So nice to see everyone starting a little earlier this year too. Very, very pretty!
Lynn

Carol L said...

It might as well be Christmas in June with the hot weather on the way! I love these creative beauties, and good luck with that playground prize - you're gonna LOVE it if you win it :)

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!!

Jean said...

Two super bright and joyful Christmas cards, I love the big word stamps.
Jean x