Friday, June 26, 2015

A Quick Unity Post!

 
It is going to be a busy weekend around here, despite all the predicted rain.  I wanted to be sure and get a post up for Friends with Flair, over on the Unity Blog.  It is my Friday addiction!

This card came about, while I was playing with a stencil and cleaning off some sponges.  That created my background.  I fell in love with this little mouse from the Unity set called Meow, Purr, Baa.  There is also a set called Roar, Grr, Eek, which I had to have.  I combined these 2 sets to make a matching game for my GS, and I never got to take a picture before he lost pieces.

Anyway, a few scraps and embellishments, and this card was a done deal.  The balloon dies are from PTI, and it was fun to give them twine strings.

I would also like to link this up for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is Anything Goes, this week.

That is it for me today, Have a wonderful weekend!

14 comments:

Carol L said...

OH what fun! The embossed balloons are a great companion for that adorable mouse, and I love all those tiny chevrons on the vertical strip! Enjoy your busy weekend!

jimlynn said...

Delightful and FUN! SO cute and love that little mouse. Great background too.
Have a good weekend and stay dry!
Lynn

Becca Yahrling said...

Fun card! Love that little mouse - he's adorable as is the whole set!

jenn shurkus said...

really fun card!! thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Ruby said...

Lovely card Mary Anne. Have a great weekend.

Lisa :) said...

SUCH a pretty card!

Bananastamper said...

So cute! Love that little mouse and your embossed balloons.
Shanna :)

Patti J said...

Fun card, Mary Anne! That little mouse is so sweet :-). Hope you're well! Hugs...

Lucy E. said...

What a fun and adorable card!

Gaylynn said...

How sweet. The little mouse is adorable.

JPScraps said...

Super cute card! I love the adorable little mouse.

Janis said...

Such a wonderful card full of fabulous details!!! Love the embossed balloons and the little mouse. Also love your background. Nice work.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Dawn Fields said...

Sweet card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun -- love the added texture